View Single Post
Old 04-22-2019, 12:32 PM   #27
Nick S

Drives: 2013 Camaro 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mgizzle View Post
The mounting brackets are not expensive, I just got mine today and paid like $110, comes with all OEM rivets and instructions, templates. The trick is the PN changed, ours show as discontinued (2013 1le owners) but you have to order the hot wheels/dusk edition ones. I ll post some pics of em tomorrow and see if the service guys can fix this so it shows it works on 2013 1LEs. However reusing them and already having holes in fascia is awesome, I broke my fascia and brackets during crash.

https://www.gmpartsgiant.com/parts/g...-22889290.html
Hey MG,
While you have no splitter on your 2013 bumper it would be nice if you had access to a 2014-2015 Z/28 splitter to see how much different the fit up is. Especially if it's close enough it could be massaged to work and then it would hopefully make fitting the Z/28 fender flares on easier. I have a set of Z/28 fender flares I borrowed just to get an idea of how they lay on my car and how difficult it would be to make them work. It seems they are very close. Since they are made to work with the Z/28 front splitter it would be nice to know how close of a fit the Z/28 splitter would be on a 2013 front bumper to make the entire retro fit possibly a little easier.