View Single Post
Old 05-05-2009, 09:35 PM   #42
squege1

Drives: Chevy Tracker & GMC Envoy
I agree with all your points and truly believe that the Camaro will be one of the classics of all time, I wish I could buy one right now. I simply have made a choice on a different vehicle, but that does not change my opinion of the Camaro. I wish everybody would go out and support GM and the Camaro, I simply do not think that the dealer network knows basic customer service anymore and it is a real same because the GM Design teams are hitting all their marks but they are only one piece of the puzzle. My experience was basically night/day going from Chevy to a Hyuandai showroom. It is a very sad day for me as I have always been GM loyal and I was in a position to continue to do that by buying a new Camaro; I simply could not deal with another Chevy dealership that either did not know what they were talking about or were outright lying to me about their allocations and the whole process. They took the whole enjoyment out of making a major purchase like buying a car should be, I found myself more angry and frustrated rather than excited. The Genesis GT gave me back that excitement when I drove it (fast). Best of luck and drive safe!