View Single Post
Old 01-31-2011, 09:05 AM   #1
KIZE
www.gkiser.com

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS, Auto, Summit White. R
Problem with AC/Heating, then OK

Yesterday morning was chilly so I cranked to max heat with the fan on a med-low setting. 10 min later I went to turn the temp lower but it kept cranking out high heat. Did not matter what I did to the temp dial, just continued to blow very hot air.

I turned the fan off and on, nothing would fix it. Finally turned the fan off and some warm air continued to trickle from the top vents. Had to shut the vents and open the windows. Pulled into the mall, turned car off for about 15 min. Came back out, same problem driving home.

Called svc dept and told them I'd bring the car in on Monday. Went out an hour or so later and the car works fine. No problem with the AC system. Worked fine the rest of the weekend. Call me a pessimist but I assume this problem will reoccur.

Anyone else seen this weirdness?

Roto-fab CAI, GMPP exhaust with tips, Pistol Grip shifter with paddle switches, 'Chevrolet' aluminum kick plates, Aluminum Bow Ties, ClearBra front bumper/facia + side views + gills + behind door handles. SS floormats. www.gkiser.com
KIZE www.gkiser.com
KIZE is offline   Reply With Quote