View Single Post
Old 10-03-2009, 03:59 PM   #1
FirstCamaro2010

Drives: none
Please Read Before Buying from Dealer 2010 1LT Silver Ice For Sale

As many americans are, i am going through a very tough time right now. I purchased a 2010 1LT V6 Silver Ice Metallic Camaro two months ago. Right after that occured i lost my job and a serious illness was introduced to an immediate member of my family. The unexpected changes have turned my financial world upside down, so much so that its hard for me to sleep at night or go a short while without thinking about how im going to be able to afford to pay the rent or feed my family. The loss of work was completely unexpected, and because of this i need to sell my camaro immediately as i cannot afford to keep it. Here are some details:

2010 Silver Ice Metallic V6 1LT Camaro
Automatic Transmission
19 inch Polished Aluminum Upgraded Wheels
Custom Installed Gloss Black Rally Stripes
Oil was changed at 500, 1300, and 2000 miles
Car has been absolutely babied since purchased
Never over 4000 RPMS, Not a mark inside or out, factory like condition

I purchased this car for a total sale of $29,000
Im looking to get 26,000 for the car no taxes or any fees, you will pay 29000 for this car at the dealer after taxes tags and all fees, i will drive this car up to 500 miles to meet whoever would like to buy it, anyone is welcome to come look at the car.

Please PM me if interested or for detailed pictures, i will post some on here later.

Please consider helping me out before letting another dealer stuff their pockets, it will mean the absolute world to me being able to not have to worry about being able to afford the payment and having to lose a great deal of money on a trade in for a cheaper vehicle. thanks so much to all, please message me if any questions.
FirstCamaro2010 is offline   Reply With Quote