View Single Post
Old 06-27-2009, 09:10 PM   #1
shawn18
OWTATIME

Drives: 1969 CaRaMo
#447 Finds a happy happy home!

So it all started fathers day,we went out to eat with my inlaws and afterwards we go to the Chevrolet dealership and sitting out front is a victory red 1LT RS so i drooled over it for about 30 minutes ,well we go home ( i have a 2ss on order still at 1100 for a month so far) anyway for some reason i could not get this car out of my head so we go back down there today and as we pull up another couple comes out to test drive the car and im thinking oh no im late well they come back and my salesman ask if we want to drive it!! of course i say when we return the other people hadnt commited yet so we said we would take it if they didnt and well. I told my wife we can trade her 2006 mustang on it or keep it and trade it on my 2ss if it ever comes so we decide to keep the mustang for now and to tell you guys after driving it i am in awe of owning one and if i get the other one great if not thats ok too i can wait a little longer if need be im stoked right now Love it Love it is all i can say thanks for all the info on here CAMARO5 i found myself checking thins on the car i would have never looked for this thing is just BADD AZZ
Attached Images