View Single Post
Old 06-29-2018, 07:39 PM   #19
Level300

Drives: 2015 Black rs/ss/1le
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grendel123 View Post
Driving to work, stop and go traffic, come to a stop a safe distance from the vehicle in front of me and smack.

Other car was a 98 Olds, front smashed in leaking all over. Guy admitted he looked down, then back up, and it was too late.
Do your research on diminished value if your car was never in an accident before. It will be harder to sell. I wish I researched this when my other car got hit.

Good job BTW on keeping a buffer between you and the guy in front of you. You saved your front end and hopefully you were able to drive away?

On my way home on a drizzling commute. There's a spot that always backs up where highway traffic will go from 70 to 0. I always keep a few car lengths in front of me....always. I get hit by the car behind me that was too close to my bumper. She got hit by an idiot texting going about 40 (my estimate). My car's damage looked like your car. My actions spared the guy in front of me. He was so grateful and thanked me profusely. All the people in the car behind me (all old people) were taken away in an ambulance. Their car was a Prius. The idiot was driving an suv.

There is absolutely no excuse for txt and driving. They should start throwing people in jail for this. I hope you sue the guy. That's the only way these people will learn. Get another Camaro. I'm sorry to say, youur Camaro will never be the same again.

Last edited by Level300; 06-29-2018 at 07:57 PM.
Level300 is offline   Reply With Quote