Thread: TPW 11-15-2010
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2010, 07:39 PM   #734
Orange Krate
Not just any car!

Drives: Orange Krate DOB - 11/22/2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by wacdmc View Post
That's crap, especially when you had it in writing. They need to cough up a new bumper cover. Just my two cents...
Believe me...It was so weird when I opened the photos on my phone I just saw this bitchin car. I closed the text message and then it donned on me...DID I JUST SEE A FRONT PLATE??? Kind of like in disbelief followed by...was that a paper sticker? My salesman was off today so I think that is how this happened! He has a calm, straight forward message on his phone but my text to him wasn't so subtle. I asked him how he would think his boss, the GM, would feel if I walked in and put Texas Longhorn horns on the front hood of his new Chevy red Silverado??? LOL No problem there right? Anyway, I think if they pull that bracket and shoot it IOM when they do the graphics that it will take away a little of the insult to the cars appearance. Besides I don't need Barney Fife pulling me over for any reason. The car sticks out like a sore whatzit anyway being only slightly bright. I have to turn lemons into lemonade. Life is too short and this is on my bucket list to get the car.

PS... I already have an opportunity to organize a fund raiser for a cute little neighbor girl who is 3 years old fighting leukemia and I want to get the car and get that going. The clock is running out for this beautiful child.

Simi Valley, CA
email: orangekrate2011@yahoo.com
Orange Krate is offline   Reply With Quote