View Single Post
Old 05-17-2015, 02:36 PM   #62
Tampa Tuning
Account Suspended

Drives: TAMPA TUNING FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM
Camaro Corvette CTS GTO Cobalt Ford Dodge, Calibrator for Tampa Orlando Bradenton

Its always good to see an Email string like this:

Phil,
I talked to you a couple years back about tuning my Camaro. We had it dyno tuned in Colorado Springs. We now live in South Carolina and she runs like crap. I have attached the stock bin and the tuned bin. Please take a look and see what you can do to make her right!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My response:

To put it mildly, it looks like a 4th grader with crayons tuned it. Im surprised you noticed much of a difference.

Be careful because it’s going to be a different car than you’re used to. Your transmission didn't have much done to it........ But neither did your engine, so I just converted it to a Tampa Tuning calibration.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Owner response:

Phil,
You are a magician my friend! I fricking love the car now! All I can say is AWESOME!!!!!!!! and I cannot wait for my wife to drive it as she was ready to hang that car out to dry and go buy a new one.THANK YOU Phil, you saved my car!

Thanks again,
David R.