View Single Post
Old 09-12-2009, 01:12 PM   #9
SlingShot

Drives: 2012 ZL1 - #670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timberline View Post
My dealer is a small farming community dealer that had one origional "SOLD" pre order allocation I was order #1 Dec 4th then he had one other order in his pre order which showed up in early Jan 09. Certainly don't see it as his fault in this case.

I am a GM man all the way but in my opinion GM dropped the ball bigtime on pre orders and catered to the big city high volume dealers. My Dec 4th "SOLD" order per GM's requirement is still hanging out there and from the looks of it 9,999 others are still waiting as well.

Sorry for the rant this llloooonnnggg wait just plain sucks when I see cars being delivered within 5 weeks of ordering.

Yes I know I could have gone to another dealer but I am a loyal customer to my dealer and he is a good freind of mine. Hopefully my car will get a TPW soon.

I've been saying the same thing.... GM has been catering to the dealers and NOT the customers..... ALL orders should have been put into a central bank, then be pulled in the order they came in ...... First in - First out ..... Doesn't take a genius to figure that out !!!