View Single Post
Old 01-19-2015, 01:11 PM   #19
solizaaron18

Drives: Camaro SS 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by avido View Post
i was in your same doubt when i got my ss. if you want to buy a serious programmer, you could contact Jannetty and get a sct x4 from him. he is rally serious and professional an i got an awesome change after his tune. i'm really happy. also the sct x4 is a very amazing tool...it's like a very expensive diagnostic tool(as i have where i work)
i am not saying Jannetty is better than the other one,but he did an awesome job on my car
Man that looks legit! Idk why I never thought about putting the z28 intake in mine. Looks very nice. How did you disconnect the regular hose though? I could not figure it out at all. I twisted and turned and nothing. How many horses did that programmer give you? How much did you throw down as well? I don't know if you know this but do you know of a site that I could purchase a z28 spoilers and put it on my ss 2014? I seen some on eBay but those are like 400 and another person on eBay that sells a lot of them but he is only selling it for 200 plus painting. I asked why his are so much cheaper then what Chevrolet sells them for and what are his made out of.. This is his response"Our spoilers are made of abs substrate, same as the factory. The dimensions are the same and the paint quality is top notch. Dealers across the country use our spoilers. You will be happy with it"
Sincerely,
Kevin @High Gear Auto Performance
What so you think about that answer? I'm still curious on why his are 200 and Chevrolet is 400 plus.
solizaaron18 is offline   Reply With Quote