View Single Post
Old 03-07-2016, 05:20 PM   #1
Chaotic73
BUMBLLB

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT/RS
AACStyle Complaint

So I ordered a set of the RS Camaro P13W 24W HID kit and received a buld that was well bent see first 4 pics. So I reached out to them and requested a replacement and after several email back and forth they agreed to send me a replacement and send the defective one back after I get the new one. Well I received the new one today and that one is just as bent as the first. So I call them this time complaining and they ask for me to email them some pics, so I dent them the last 6 pics below. about 30 minuets later I get this response and this is the exact quote from the email, "Thank you for your pictures provided. We have checked our 3000K bulbs are they are all the same. This should not affect the light output of the bulb. However, our 4300K bulbs do not have any bents to them. Should you wish to exchange them for the 4300K instead feel free to let me know so we can arrange this for you.". Really that's there response, you have to be kidding me, why is the other bulb I got not bent? For $230 i expect to get a quality product.
Attached Images