View Single Post
Old 08-16-2018, 08:44 AM   #4
Spec
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1SS LS3
ZL1 Fascia - This mod is one of my best cosmetic upgrades. I love the look of the ZL1 front end.

CF Hood - Great quality SEIBON hood that fit perfectly, hasn't degraded over the years, still looks great.

Suspension Kit - The lowering of my car sets it apart from the rest. Not only lowered, but with Hotchkis is a performance upgrade with the full kit.

Wheels and Tires - This is another good looking upgrade in my book. I nailed it on my wheels and putting 315's in the back gives that ass a mean, agressive look.

Louvers - new to the mod list, these are quickly becoming one of my favorite mods as well. Very well made by MRT, worth the money if you can dish out half a g.

LED Lighting - headlights, tail lights, side markers, turn signals, dome light. Good stuff!

ZL1 Spoiler w/ ZL1Addons Wicker Bill - This is quite possibly the best looking spoiler along side the Z/TA... and that Wicker just steps it up a notch.

3dCarbon GFX - Nice, but may upgrade these in the future.

Misc Decals - BowTie's, SS Emblems, Gills etc. Accents to match the car. Also vinyl on my tail lights.

SS Black Door handles - these look great too no matter what color your ride is.

Quad tips on my Catback Flowmaster - another aggressive looking mod for the back end.

Lastly, the Drilled and Slotted Rotors - These also give it a great accent... makes it look 'race car-ish' lol.

Here's the eye candy;
Attached Images

Spec is offline   Reply With Quote