View Single Post
Old 09-04-2013, 02:08 PM   #35
06_warrior

Drives: 2012 1SS LS3 M6 black on black :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAviator View Post
Yes I did some research, but not extensive. Its not that big of a deal, I would have bought this car no matter, the only thing is I probably would have tried to get it down to about 23 or 24, although I did ask for 24, and he said that is what they had in it. But who knows, I'm sure that was a lie too.

I had figured that it was either a 1LT or 2LT due to the wheels, but other than that, i wasn't sure. I had actually done more research on the 2013, which are a little different, so that is why I was a little more clueless with the 2012 version. The 2013 have the rear camera display in a larger video screen in the middle. The 2012s don't have the larger screen I do not think at all, but not 100% sure on that.
Yes the 13's started with the MYLINK system and have the backup camera in the radio/navigation screen. The 12' was the first year with the backup camera and it was put in the rearview mirror. My car is a 12' and it has the camera in the rearview mirror. I actually like it there better since i'm backing my car out and looking into the rearview mirror it only makes sense to have it there IMO.

If you ever want to add the 4 pack gauges to your car it's a 20-30 min. job and is very simple. It's plug-n-play.

Just a few quick FYI if your interested. The current steering wheel started in 12' to the current model year. Some like it better but most prefer the 10'-11' model wheel better which actually says "Camaro" instead of the gold Chevy bowtie.

The 12' is the only year that has the door lock button on the doors and under the radio. 10'-11' had them under the radio only and 13'+ only has them on the doors.
06_warrior is offline   Reply With Quote