View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 10:16 AM   #28
DET MSCL
Camaro Enthusiast

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Send a message via MSN to DET MSCL Send a message via Yahoo to DET MSCL Send a message via Skype™ to DET MSCL
Quote:
Originally Posted by SD2011SS View Post
Just found out I can't get the day off.. lame :/ I wanted to do this cruise so badly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kali4nia58 View Post
Oh man...both! If I would have known I would have tried to see if we could do this together. Thought Cinco de Camaro would make for a fun and memorable event!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autobahn View Post
Cool banner!
I have final exams in the week after that, so put me as a maybe as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obzen View Post
damn been waiting for a cruise but I'm out of town that weekend. Bummer :(
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexpdbz View Post
If I remember correctly, you hit at least 130mph on the last "cruise". I also just realized that I'm going to be out of town that weekend again. I'll bring you back something from El Paso.
Those who can't make the Cinco de Camaro Canyon Cruise could make a very similar cruise on Saturday, April 21th! I will post up a thread shortly...it will be titled "CCSD Campo Train Cruise"...I have not been to the destination "Pacific Southwest Railway Museum" in Campo, so it will be a first for me!

Here is the thread: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=215234

I added the "Cinco de Camaro Canyon Criuse" to the CCSD Events Calendar (see ...CCSD Events Calendar). Put me down as a strong maybe for the Cinco de Camaro Canyon Criuse!

2010 Victory Red 2SS ~ Black Leather ~ Cyber Grey Rally Stripes ~ Auto ~ SunRoof ~ Polished 20s, VIN: 102432

Ordered: 10/16/2008, Built: 4/3/2009, On The Rail: 5/21/2009, Departed Michigan: 6/1/2009, Delivered: 6/11/2009

Last edited by DET MSCL; 04-09-2012 at 03:41 PM. Reason: Added link to thread for "CCSD Campo Train Cruise"
DET MSCL is offline   Reply With Quote