View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 02:57 PM   #32
JusticePete

Drives: Camaro Justice
Pedders has been in the suspension business for over 60 years. My partner, Scott Pedders has just finished 1st in the last few Aussie Rally Races. His dad was a racing champion and our founder was a racing champion. The Pedders Rally TEAM has been a fixture of the AU racing landscape for years and years. That experience is invaluable.

Our TEAM at our Head Office in AU has remarkable tenure. They have been groomed in the Pedders Way, some for generations. We use the latest greatest technology in our engineering and development process, but we rely very heavily on our in house experts and their feel for the vehicle once on the road or track.

In the USA we work with our Aussie TEAM and rely not only on my feel, but on the feedback we get from some of the best available professional drivers. I may well be a good driver, but I am not one of the best in the world by a long shot. People like Paul Tracy, Stan Wilson and Chris Brannon are far more competent behind the wheel than I am so we use their expertise to take our chassis development well beyond what 99.9% of our customers are capable of.

For this same reason, we upgrade EVERYTHING on the vehicle we can to increase on track speeds. RWHP, Brakes, Stickier Tires and add durability components to allow for longer track sessions. Only by pushing our chassis development beyond what our customers will do with their cars can we deliver a Pedders Experience to you. We already know what our suspension components will do at speeds NO OE Camaro is capable of. If we tested only at OE specification we would be testing at slower speeds than our customers drive on track. That isn't good enough for Pedders and it certainly isn't good enough for a Pedders client.

Pedders is the suspension company of choice for ALL the GM owned Camaros at SEMA 2009, for the Jay Leno Camaro, for the Camaros that will pace the 2010 Indianapolis 500. We are the suspension of choice for some of the finest custom Camaro builders around with Nickey, Berger, Fessler Moss and Yenko. Pedders is now the personal choice of Richard Petty for his Limited Edition Challengers. Pedders manufactures a custom range of coilovers for the all new 2010 and soon 2011 Saleen S281. We love working with our partners and look forward to working with you as a Pedders client.
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote