Cool rims man
yea i gotta thank john for the idea
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmGies View Post
sweeeeeeet
thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierre777 View Post
John is right your cars do look alike ,can't tell the difference , great work btw ,car looks awesome.
,lol what can i say we both like good taste lol but all we have in common is the front end, other than that the rest is different plus im not done yet but as i stated in my build i gave thanks to john for the idea on the rims the fact that our hood and front bumper is just a coincidence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCAT View Post
Awesome stuff dizzy! I'm psyched you made a thread. The car is beautiful and worth every bit of care it gets and tons of respect.
thank you bro and ur car is awesome as well everything is done to ur want and that what i have done sucks that john and i have have our front end the same but i just started modding mine, but u have done to your care is impressive it deserved every award and attention it gets at every show. Finally today you got what you have deserve. as for my car i had a vision for my car hoping the z28 would come out but this is what i believe it would look like and i am happy how it coming out, by all means i am not done, the world of modding was open when i meet u guys at Burbank and customizing my car to what i want is what has made me truly happy with my car