View Single Post
Old 03-20-2008, 10:59 PM   #9
LS9CamaroSS

Drives: Cavalier RS
Angry

omg you people are being children about this. can't you just accept that some people have their preference for their car's sound? the people with those huge tail pipes love that "weed whacker" sound, and personally i think it is cool in its own . it is fascinating that you can get in some cases 1000+ hp from a V6 (see Toyota Supra) that normally get about 220-250 hp or 600+ from a 4 banger. we love the rumble/gurgle of our gigantic V8's and some people find that to be annoying so why not just get over the news? i see it is interesting to say the least.

and i also think it'll make the car really upset when handling hard. the nose is going to be so light unless they use something to weigh it down some. i personally want a V6 SC with a possible RS package on it. if i can get that stock i'll be in heaven. the V6 version is going to make it nearly 50/50 and the SC won't do too much to upset that. i just hope with a DOHC engine that will work!!!

please just try to some people's preferences and argue about things that actually matter. i hope the I4 (if it is produced) brings a whole huge market to our beloved camaro and keeps it alive for years to come!
LS9CamaroSS is offline   Reply With Quote