View Single Post
Old 06-04-2010, 09:24 PM   #24
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Quote:
Originally Posted by doublefatty View Post
So at this juncture, my credit card is verified and I'm ready to "check out" the catback. Not so fast homey.... During the check out process, I'm directed to another Pay Pal web page where they now want to verify a bank account and use that as the payment source for this transaction.
Short story is PayPal requires a bank acct verification. You stopped the process on your own and that's your choice to do so. Done deal... and it doesn't mean PayPal blows. It's just not for you.

It's best to use PayPal with your Bank acct and NOT w/ credit cards. They Charge 3% extra to use credit. It's a one step process to just connect to a bank account.

And for the guy who got screwed out of 700 bucks... it takes a lot more than 2 days and one e-mail to make that happen with PayPal... there's an entire appeal process and several e-mails that takes at least a month. Safe for both ends when there is merchandise involved. Just don't use it to buy downloaded softare... If the software doesn't work the seller wins on this one.