View Single Post
Old 04-02-2016, 09:51 AM   #20
ron123

Drives: 2014 2SS/RS
The Recaro side bolsters are much higher and sharper angle in contour compared to the 2SS Leather stock seats. For me ... the Recaro is a little more comfortable in regular driving and then excellent for the twistys. The headrest looks like is held on by vertebrae. I like the ports in shoulder area for racing harness.
The Recaro leather work is a big step up in fit and finish, and look real nice in the Camaro. Unfortunately none available during the year-end special when I bought my car.

Here is info from the manufacturer's website:

"Product information
Cover Material: Black Leather Suede with Black Suede Inserts – contrasting stitching varies by model.
Is offered as: Special equipment.
Features: Electrical backrest adjustment, electrical height adjustment, seat heating, integrated head support, aggressive Shoulder and Thigh Bolstering.
Distribution: North America, Europe.
Learn more: The optional RECARO performance seats designed for the Chevrolet Camaro 1SS model are an eye catching and functional addition to the Camaro. The sporty design adds interest to the cockpit of the car and the performance features including aggressive thigh and shoulder bolstering and gripping suede inserts keep you planted for the control needed to handle the unbridled power of the car and responsive steering. RECARO ergonomics and available power adjustments ensure the seats round out the design providing the ultimate in comfort. "

There are Z28, SS, 1LE and no Logo versions available. The Z28 version is lighter and has manual adjustments.
Ron
2014 2SS/RS, Z28 CAI and High Wing Spoiler, ZL1 5.1:1 Ratio Short-Throw Shifter, ZL1 Pedals, ZL1 splash guards, NPP Dual-mode quad tip exhaust, Z28 strut tower brace, Camaro LED Cup-holders with footwell Lighting option, Leather visors, and Leather E-brake boot. Chevy dealer sponsored 67 retro SS nose stripe package.

Last edited by ron123; 04-02-2016 at 10:01 AM.
ron123 is offline   Reply With Quote