Thread: The V6 Lounge
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 04:33 PM   #1996
lscamaro

Drives: 2011 CGM Camaro LS A6
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMansCamaro View Post
are you wanting to do any more cosmetic mods? maybe a ground effects kit?

edit: looking at your build thread, you can do all of the cosmetics you listed, and have extra left over, I believe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Vibe92 View Post
Get the street scene with lower air ducts and a heritage grille and keep the v6 look!
Sorry about that, haven't updated my build thread in awhile. Been busy with school but now that summer is about to begin, I'll be doing a lot more

I haven't updated it but I'm looking at the ZL1 bumper now. Think it looks way more aggressive. I would stay with the v6 bumper but I think it needs a splitter and all the splitter options we have stink

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkneSS View Post
Get that SS bumper and a nice set of wheels. You can keep the 1Lts as a beater/racing set. Don't go FI with only 5gs.

You gotta remember, you have to pay for the kit, install, and then have money left over for problems which you will eventually have. At some point something will break. FI needs to be a good 8-10k investment.

Anyone on my rim question?
I definitely agree with you, on all the turbo builds and supercharger builds I've been apart of on other cars, the philosophy of "take what you think you're going to spend and then double it" seems to workout pretty well most of the time. So there's no way I'd attempt FI with only 5k.

BTW, to answer your question a 17x8 will fit.

Click Picture for Build Thread
lscamaro is offline   Reply With Quote