View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 12:37 AM   #53
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc View Post
Not sure about the spoiler. Maybe if it's snugged down to the body like the factory spoiler it would look better. When it was originally described to me I actually thought the TOP of the spoiler was going to have the recessed mullet like the top of the car. I thought that would be kinda cool.

Just not sure about this one...
Well, it was described to me differently too...and by the guys who were going to make them. However, that's why I put up that disclaimer!

I was told that there was some issue with the mold....don't know how or why...but that's what I was told last night.

Now...

the wheels...look GREAT. But, I thought they were supposed to be CGM colored??? Guess not....guess it's going to be black?

Spoiler. Looks good. But, doesn't look HALF as good as what I thought the reverse mohawk spoiler would have looked like. I like the ZL spoiler better. Not bad...but also not my first choice.

RS badges. Some might like it. I don't need them. People will buy them, thought....that's for sure.

Hood. Don't like the blue hood. Just not my style. It looks to 4th Gen'ish to me. I like the orange poster hood better.

Not bad. I think showing finished parts would have been wiser. But, you have to understand..... Companies have to show parts and what's up and coming. If not, potential buyers are going to run out and buy every 1st new part that they see. I could easily go buy a New Era Intake today. But, when Vararam comes out, I'll already have an intake...and won't go buy another one since I'd already have one. SLP is trying to show their products to let people in on what's coming up. Maybe they can get a few buyers to hold off (like me) until they can see their products.

I always wanted the wheels. However, there is one problem. I don't want BLACK wheels....NEVER did. I wanted CGM wheels to match my CGM Camaro. Now what the hell am I going to do?.....buy them to paint them?? Shoot............
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote