View Single Post
Old 10-20-2009, 10:10 AM   #1
JANNETTYRACING

Drives: BLUE CAMARO ZL1 1LE M6
Exclamation Jannetty Racing Cold Air Intake Independent Testing Results

As reported from Homepage.

A couple things to note here before I post the results.

Thanks to all the Vendors that Stepped Up.
Thanks to my Crew for making this happen.
Thanks to Don Bigdog for lending us his car and his family for helping out.

During the Testing we burned a 1/2 tank of fuel and put 100 miles on the Odometer and tested 8 kits, that is an average of 12.5 miles per kit.

This car was 100% stock, with 900 miles on the clock.

Modified cars will see larger gains, i.e. larger cams ported heads, superchargers headers etc, the more the mods the more the gain.

All Testing was done with HOOD CLOSED, open hood results would be much different, but we don't drive around with the hood open.

One thing to pay attention to is IAT Sampled at 4 points and increase during the pull, these are however CAI systems and must do just that for maximum benefit.

Hopefully Vendors won't be upset by the results, but instead, take this as an opportunity to further improve they're products.

The ones I talked to so far have been receptive to my findings which is Impressive.

I have a lot to offer manufacturers since I have spent more than 28 years taking parts out of boxes and making them fit better and work better than they were originally designed.

Here are the results, Lets Please keep this RESPECTFUL, ask questions don't make assumptions, and Definately NO BASHING!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Last edited by JANNETTYRACING; 09-06-2017 at 10:54 AM.
JANNETTYRACING is offline   Reply With Quote