View Single Post
Old 12-26-2019, 07:38 PM   #7
Greenhornet2

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS LS3 Whipple
It depends what you define as a "better" experience. To me, no bucking, smooth throttle response ability to cruise low rpm is ideal. At around 600whp i have this, it's also fairly quiet while not under boost. Now once i'm into boost this thing unleashes hell, loud as **** and fast. Instant throttle response, tons of torque ho climbs very linear. To me it doesn't get much better than that. I kinda look at it like this. My car runs like a big 4 stroke dirt bike with a little powerband. I see a large HP NA car as more of a 2 stroke dirt bike with a big powerband. There's a lot of NA enthusiasts because it is harder to make the kind of power you can with FI so it is more of a pride thing. Usually that's more of an older crowd i find. At least around me. You just can't beat boost in my opinion. Car can stay very streetable with gobs of power all over the rpm range. I'm over 400wtq at just over 2krpm
Whipple 2.9 CAI ID1050x injectors ZL1 Pump JRE FPCM JMS Voltage booster JRE Rough Idle blower cam BTR .660 springs CHE trunnion kit 1 7/8 Speed Engineering Borla Atak JRE scoop 1.5" lowering springs BMR trailing arms and toe links Cradle inserts 704WHP 603WTQ 93 octane
Greenhornet2 is offline   Reply With Quote