View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 06:47 PM   #142
WadeWilson
How U Doin?

Drives: 2014 CTS-V Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by PorscheNss View Post
Funny how this clown car takes out my wife's 500rwhp f/i SS like it's a stock civic. At least be able to BEAT a mustang if you're going to call yourself a stang killer. Must be embarrassing when those termis and/or 5.0s come along and smoke you huh? On a side note are you like 18? I don't think any person over the age of 25 would think of themselves as a killer or anything but that's just me I guess.
First off I was out of line for taking a shot at your wheels. If that's what you like and that's how you want to spend your money then more power to you. Secondly, I'm old enough to know I don't have to prove that I'm faster than someone else just to make me sleep better at night. I'm not that insecure and I don't need to brag about my wife's this or my wife's that. Grow up. I'm also old enough to know better than to come to a new forum and start insulting members on your first day. You seem to be the one who acts like they're between the age of 18-25. I'm done here.

On a side note, if I were to race a Terminator and get smoked I wouldn't feel embarrassed at all. Those were some bad ass cars and as you should know, there is no such thing as a stock terminator.