View Single Post
Old 08-04-2013, 02:00 PM   #640
ZLone

Drives: 13 IOM ZL1,63 split-win, Diablo 6.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Est.July.4.1776 View Post
I like the idea of the tail-lights...
the first Gen throwback is obvious, but the execution is lacking...

ZLone:
BINGO, good observation I agree

it reminds me of a new Charger...

Pick a gaggle of different marks over the last 30 yrs, Charger, Prelude, Integra. It smells of an attempt at pulling the line together with the new Vette, and the trend of minimalist , clean, simple styling (eye of the beholder ed and a "fad" that I hope quickly runs it's course).

the front end isn't too terrible, and it looks good going down the road, but it's almost like Chevy took a page from Ford and their refresh of the Mustang... all in all it's OK, but the refresh is why I bought a 2013 instead of waiting.

ZLone:
Ditto, I just traded my 010 SS/RS in for 013 ZL1 for fear the music would be over and me stuck with an 014. I could never live with myself if I pd that kind of money and had to look at the 014 tail. The plan was if I couldn't find a 013 leftover with exactly the options, color and if I had 2 settle on an 014
that I would only do so if I could replace the tail section with 013 or my own design. Thank fully I found an IOM in my backyard and JUST LOVE IT!

That said, the next time I bring a train down to Flat Rock, I think I'll have to stop in and check one out up close and in person.

ZLone
ZLone is offline   Reply With Quote