View Single Post
Old 10-11-2015, 09:02 AM   #21
el ess A
Older Than Dirt

Drives: 2010 & 2013 Camaros
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bud 1LE 2SS RS View Post
It does have the code SCJ 1LE Suspension Package installed at the factory not at the dealer. Dealer installed means it was picked by the dealer when it was ordered. The dealer explained to me that the car does not come off the truck at delivery with a box of parts to put onto the car.
Your dealer is full of BS. Just to clarify for those in question and didn't see the other thread about the "fake" 1LE..

SCJ is an LPO suspension option that can be ordered with the car and be installed by the dealer for 2015 SS cars. It is not, repeat- NOT installed at the factory unless it also was ordered with the RPO 1LE. A dealer that tells you that isn't telling you the truth. Any and all LPOs show up on the RPO decal in the trunk so that doesn't tell you if it's an LPO or not, but they actually do show up at the dealership's parts department in boxes designated for that particular car.

Look at the window sticker. If you have it, post it. I'm pretty sure it will say either "LPO" or "dealer installed" or something to this effect on the window sticker. Nobody has to date been willing to post a readable version of a window sticker with the SCJ option. Better yet, run a VIN report on the car and it will come up "SCJ (Dealer Installed)".

There's a somewhat local dealer here that has a green flash hardtop (can't recall exact, but I think it was a 2SS coupe) near here. I forget where I saw it but it was discounted.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=26108&dateline=142898  4774
el ess A is offline   Reply With Quote