View Single Post
Old 10-22-2010, 02:41 PM   #4
Zeeman28a

Drives: 2005 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible
I've got the route all planned out. Going to keep it a secret till the day of. I'll have directions to give to all the drivers.

If the weather improves for Sunday, meet up at the Tim Hortons on Queen Street at Hwy 410 in Brampton for 10-11am. I will be there rain or shine.

Google Maps has it labelled as Jack Astors. It's the same building.
http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=q&sourc...16512&t=h&z=17

We will cruise all backroads, Forks (unclosed section), Hockley, Orangeville, thru Barrie to Hwy 11 to Webers and should arrive sometime after 1pm for lunch.

From there, those that can/want to continue on, can follow me up to Bala, Glen Orchard and Foots Bay via Southwood Road and Hwy 169, over to the Hwy 400 and back down.

All in all, should be about 4-5 hours drive time. A nice and slow cruise. :thumbs:

I guess at this point, I don't need to remind people to bring a jackets, gloves, hats, earmuffs, etc. Maybe even a blanket. We can have a picnic at Webers since they've taken the tables out of the grassy areas. Supposed to be a high of 15, but better to be safe. Plus when we're just standing around at Webers, it might be a tad chilly. Also, have a couple of bottles of water, maybe a thermos of tea or coffee in the car with you during the cruise. Can't hurt to bring those fold up chairs either if you can.

Also, bring the radios if you got them. Channel 5.0.
Zeeman28a is offline   Reply With Quote