View Single Post
Old 08-11-2008, 09:32 AM   #7
Beelzebubba
cheap plastic member

Drives: Mazda6s
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Beast_ View Post
The california government only requires the front license plate just to give tickets. I've done a substatial amount of research and found that California alone had generated $14M on redlight tickets alone. A large amount of which is from front plates. Now when those tickets that are sent out to people form those cameras have a funny story. Listen to this. Now when the picture is taken it is sent to ACS, the company that owns the camaras, yes OWNS, the camaras dont belond to hte city they rent them, then employees at the company decide which pictures should be cited and send those to the police. Now how corrupt is this. Tesitfiying officers are given a "script" from ACS to basicaly read as their testimony. I knew the world was corupt but this is honestly too far. This now interfers with our rights. The traffic court judges just want to get out of court and get home do they disregard anything the defendent says. I swear to you read about it and see how you will be disgusted of how unhuman this government actuallty is.

This is the one of the best articles:

http://blogs.edmunds.com/karl/2006/0...f-revenue.html
...and that is one of the best posts

Inhuman and disgusting? I wouldn't go that far. I prefer the words corrupt and greedy.

Arlington's cameras are run by American Traffic Solutions. (atsol.com Automatically and Truly Shit Out of Luck)

We didn't get to vote on whether or not we, the citizens, wanted redlight cameras.

Machines are not and cannot be TCLEOS certified. They cannot legally enforce traffic law. That's why it is a Civil law violation and not a traffic citation.

The company has been caught tampering with the duration of yellow lights at intersections that they felt were "underperforming" financially. According to the City, it was a "technical error" only. Not an attempt to increase revenue. <cough>BULLSHIT!<cough>

Quote:
But what Bohl was witnessing hardly seemed fair to him; it looked like an assembly line. The judge barely listened to the motorists’ arguments, pronounced them all guilty and quickly trundled them off to the fines room.

Judges don't give a shit. They are a disgrace to the American Judicial System.
Beelzebubba is offline   Reply With Quote