View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 06:17 PM   #134
Switchback700

Drives: 2010 2SS IBM L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by 572HP View Post
I sent a letter to the Service Director at my dealership asking for their assistance. They forwarded my letter to GM, and here is the response that I received:

Although I feel that this is an "easy answer", it is probably somewhat the truth. I'm sure there are things that they could do to allow us to disable it ourselves, without having to fight them over warranty issues if we do. However, I don't see how a few of us are going to get their attention. They'll just have to suffer diminished sales of the automatics, but I really doubt that they'll make the connection.

As for me, I'm convinced that I'll just give up the warranty. I love my camaro, and I'm at a point in my life where I can afford to build a new engine if I needed to. Time to play.

Pretty weak answer GM.......... GM has become a political BS story much like our government.... never answer the question asked and give the people a generic answer... If I didn't love my Camaro like I do.... I would never buy a GM product..... what a joke.....

Does the Mustang automatic have AFM????
Switchback700 is offline   Reply With Quote