View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013, 03:41 PM   #28
Mchlgrrsn
Stroked and blown

Drives: 2010 LS3 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11syn3rgy View Post
Gotcha. I believe the LS9 injectors are 56#? I will not be using the canned tune form Magnuson. I will be having a JRE custom tune so hopefully we should be good to go until I'm ready for MORE power...
Be careful you keep saying more. Everyone in here does the same thing, we outgrow our mods and go for more. You may be better off overspending today so that way you don't have to buy parts twice. 56lb injectors are ok today but when you add MORE they may not be OK and you wind up buying the bigger ones later, which in the long run is wasting money. MORE always happens, sooner than later. Lol
LME 416 LS3 shortblock/Callies Compstar 4340 4"crank/Callies 6.125 H beams rods/Wiesco 4.07 forged pistons/Cam Motion custom LS1/LME ported heads /maggie TVS2300/I West 8rib 10%OD /3.2 pulley/OD cog drive/JRE tensioner/ID850 /ADM dual fuel/Kooks LT 1 7/8/magna flow2.5 /cat delete/Roto Fab CAI /MGW short throw /SPEC super twin clutch/G Force built trans,carbon syncro rear shaft upgrade /DSS 9"single CF DS /Strange 3.70/31 spline trutrac/MT DR's/earls oil cooler /tuned KHC
Mchlgrrsn is offline   Reply With Quote