View Single Post
Old 11-12-2018, 07:05 AM   #47
Chris C 1SS 1LE

Drives: 2017 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNoBrakes View Post
For every car, on every website, people always rationalize the ride, whether it's an Aventador, a 599 GTO, GT-R NISMO and on and on. As manufacturers are pushing these faster and faster, the suspension isn't necessarily getting more compliant, there are a few unique ones, but the majority of the fastest street-legal cars are going to ride pretty harsh, but rest assured there'll be someone that says "it's not that bad and I can DD it".

I'm not saying the ZL1 1LE is bad, just that if you went off what the internet says, every high end street-legal race car would be compliant enough for DD.

Honestly IMO it's bad. Bit road condition dependent. Even mine is bad. Albeit the roads in this city are reflective of inept planing from the elected "representatives". Tires and all the other means to make it better isn't an earned value exercise. Save miles. Take the family car

Only place we take mine som times is to Coronado. The roads between here and there are in pretty nice shape but my wife does complain. Mostly about the noise. Good luck with whatever direction you pursue, sir.