View Single Post
Old 03-01-2009, 09:22 AM   #121
Silver Streak

Drives: 2008 Cobalt SS/TC
Send a message via AIM to Silver Streak Send a message via MSN to Silver Streak
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcphotography View Post
OK so this further confuses me because if production isn't due to start until the 16th- but there they are....what are those cars doing besides sitting? Why can't we get someone that's THERE to just buy/ship out for us? Can't that be done? I mean...they are going to be shipping over here anyway- we are already paying for it....hmmm. It seems like there are a slew of folks driving there new cars already in Oshawa.

I have seen no new reports from fbodfather- I am dying to know how what he loves and doesn't love about his new car now that he's had it a while.
I haven't heard of any orders filled anywhere. Those are pre-production, not sold vehicles. They probably will be sellable. Production vehicles start March 16th, that is when our orders will start being filled. There are Camaros on the road, but they are test vehicles. fbodfather recieved his and I think 2 other reps from GM revieved theres and as far as I can tell, that is it. Also how is it that we are already paying for it. If you are referring to downpayments, that is not paying for it! And as far as fbodfather reports, try the search, he has a thread about him recieving his car!

BTW welcome to the site. Don't be discouraged nothing to be discouraged about yet IMO. It is right around the corner and there is no conspiracy that is keeping us from getthing our cars, we will get them and it is getting close!

Silver Streak is offline   Reply With Quote