View Single Post
Old 07-30-2013, 02:31 PM   #121
PoorMansCamaro

Drives: Really Slow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Modern07 View Post
This thread is SPECIFICALLY about RX

It's not going to be all nicey nice in here with all that has been happening recently - people are legitimately angry and have every right to voice their opinions in the vendor review/feedback section - good and bad.

So why would you come into this thread if you don't like reading it?

It's important to get ALL information publicly available so people can make informed decisions about where to take their cars
while I realize this is a thread specifically about RX, it is also specifically about one person's ordeal with RX. There is a reason why multiple other specific RX threads have been closed...because everyone was "dog piling" the threads. and unfortunately, because of that, other people are talking about their own problems with RX in this thread, instead of being able to start their own, because they will probably get closed. not to mention the people who have no experience with them, are also bashing RX.

I think the biggest deal with this whole RX issue, is that it was spilling over into the rest of c5.

I guess what i'm saying is, every negative RX vendor review, ended up being the same people saying the same thing over and over. heck, some of the positive reviews ended up a bashing rx thread. lol