View Single Post
Old 05-15-2012, 01:38 PM   #7356
DarkFox1

Drives: 2012 2SS A6
o. Can't help ya there. Got a friend thats a jeeper, but I'm not. Dents and scratches make me cringe.

Ya know I was just thinking.. I enjoyed driving my 4th gen.. driving was a chore but not really.. it was slow in normal driving but if I needed a reminder of the power potential all I had to do was mash it.

I admit I'm disappointed in my 5th gen. When you mash the gas it fights you, it doesn't remind you of it's power but it's LACK of power.

in normal street driving I struggle to keep up with average people. This morning a mazda X9 or whatever (the big suv) out accelerated me and cut me off. I knew she was going to, and was trying to close the gap.. nope.. her mazda suv accelerates faster than my camaro.

Been reading off n on for weeks about what to do to the car, there's several options, but it sounds like getting this thing to 450whp is a real struggle naturally aspirated, and comes with a high price tag.

Don't get me wrong I love the little gadgets and ride quality and enjoy having a new car.. but I kinda wish I didn't pull the trigger at this point. :(
DarkFox1 is offline   Reply With Quote