View Single Post
Old 06-05-2012, 07:45 PM   #1
cb4dude

Drives: 2010 LT1 M6
"The Mistress" - My Car Build

“The Mistress”
It started back late in 2009. I had yet to see a new Camaro up close. I stopped in to take a close look at a dealership. This was the first car in a long time that, in my opinion, had brought something new to automotive style. Sexy, sculptured, and mean looking. GM had nailed the style. I knew I could not get one, so I left, eventually finding my way home.

Fast forward about 9 months. I had sort of forgotten about the Camaro, given some person problems I was going through. I was in the market for a new car. When I did start looking, there it was, grabbing my attention yet again. I just had to get a price on one. I was interested in the V6 with a standard (of course) 311 HP was plenty to have a hell of a lot of fun driving. I was surprised how affordable it was. It just so happened that employee pricing was on. I had 2 weeks to decide if I want it and to find one. By the time I got home, I was running for the phone. It was a no brainer for me 1LT in black on black. I began calling dealerships. Living in Northern Ontario, there is limited stock. I had to go south 4 hours to Toronto to get what I wanted. After a whole Saturday on the phone I found a dealer with what I wanted, and willing to hold it until I went to look at it and take it for a test drive the following weekend. I bought it on the spot. I was a Camaro owner.

Stock car, week one.
Attached Images

Doug Thorley Shorty Headers - K&N CAI - VMax Black Iceolator - VMax Ported Throttle Body - Hotchkis Lowering Springs - BMR Toe Rods & Trailing Arms - American Racing Rims - Polished stainless accents - Chrome Grill - 1LT Badging

Last edited by cb4dude; 06-20-2012 at 12:37 PM.
cb4dude is offline   Reply With Quote