View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 01:32 AM   #1
Josh_Trick

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS RS, 1994 Saturn SC2
Times When You Miss Your Camaro.

I'm lucky enough to get to travel for work now and then. I'm from Dayton, Ohio and my company's office in the San Francisco Bay Area is always my destination when I travel. I really enjoy it, except for one thing, I miss my car! Ellie is just sitting at home in a dark garage while I'm thousands of miles away driving some rental car.

The cars I see in the bay area are fantastic! Teslas, Porches, Ferraris, and of course plenty of Camaros, Mustangs, and Challengers. I feel left out driving a rental car. Not to mention the vintage cars that I don't see at home anymore because they've all rusted away years ago.

Today I decided to go for a drive to Half Moon Bay to see the ocean, but I got sidetracked on all the wonderful twisty mountain roads. Damn, I am jealous! I wish I had roads like that at home. I ran the crap out of my Ford Focus rental, and I had a blast, but I just kept thinking about how much better it would have been if I had my car. Next time I'm upgrading to a sportier rental car!

What makes you miss your Camaro?
Josh_Trick is offline   Reply With Quote