View Single Post
Old 08-06-2013, 06:59 AM   #14
Neumatic

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by RxDoc08 View Post
I had a great time as well. On the morning of day one I started off with 3 new personal bests. I surprised myself by beating my previous best 60 foot times by over a tenth and my personal best E.T. by over a tenth as well. While I would have looked forward to winning my class (V8 modified) coming in second wasn't bad either for my second competitive drag racing event.
Pretty much the same for me. Most of Friday morning I was running 11.99 and faster, only ran one 11 second pass before this past weekend and it was a 11.98. Managed 2 11.99 and faster pass' Saturday one in qualification and the other on my bye.

For a second I thought I blew the race in the Finals with RxDoc, I spun off the line and was a little slow at the lights and I seen his fender start walking me before I pedaled out of the spin and actually got going. It was a nice close race, split ended up being .120.

I think they should have redone the ladder after 2 of the guys that qualified didn't come back. Would have been a lot better, no one would have had byes and it would have went a lot smoother.
Neumatic is offline   Reply With Quote