View Single Post
Old 05-19-2011, 11:59 AM   #1048
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator

Drives: Bone Stock LS3
Send a message via AIM to SSE 4 2SS Send a message via Yahoo to SSE 4 2SS
Well, this should be fun...

A friend of mine and I are working a deal with our company...

We have a company quarterly magazine, (you can actually view it online if you want) and we are working on doing a car feature article...

Andy, the guy working on this with me, a Crane Mechanical Supervisor for the Western Hemisphere, drives a bad ass Corvette that he just got back out of the shop... LS-6 stroked to 396 ci, and now it's fully forged and boosted... His car is around 700 HP, and mine is well... you know... We have five categories and I will update as it goes... this will take a few months to complete pending final approval from the President of our company... He is into cars so we are hoping that is just a formality...

We are going to go out company wide with an e-flyer and ask for people to submit their modified cars for inclusion in the magazine...

The name of the Magazine is Rigamarole, for and about the people and customers of Diamond Offshore.

The article will be something along the lines of the Horsepower of Diamond Offshore Drilling...

If you go to Diamond Offshore Drilling... you can see past copies of the magazine and it is a very well done publication... They are the large style magazines, with a semi hard cover...

http://www.diamondoffshore.com/ourCo...rigamarole.php

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall.
Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.” Mario Andretti

If you can turn, you ain't going fast enough...
SSE 4 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote