View Single Post
Old 03-04-2012, 07:30 PM   #1
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Anyone have Borla exhaust and cutouts?

Anybody?

If so, what type and where did you put them?

Updated.

Went with Noweeds diverter system.

LOVE it.

So I installed my noweeds today.

Wow. It's almost scary how the car freaking shakes and rattles. Holy shit.

Here are some pics I took as I remember to take them. Lot's I didn't remember to take.

Also, the video shows what a piss poor design the switch is. I can think of about 10 different easy ways to make this better. For such a nice put together system I can't believe what a rush job the switch was. It literally almost cracks and breaks if you raise the front of the seat.

But the system as a whole is awesome so far.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x575.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x575.

Last edited by PQ; 05-15-2012 at 04:46 PM.
PQ is offline   Reply With Quote