Old 03-07-2013, 04:26 PM   #11
JDP Motorsports

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS/ 2016 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtreme industries View Post
do you have an install kit for a V6?
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtreme industries View Post
once again - do you have or will this install kit work on the V6 diff?
We haven't had a V6 Manual Camaro come in for a set of gears but I know the gears are the same (Manual only) so I'd imagine everything else would be as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange2010SS View Post
Just placed my order online. Looking forward to receiving these and having them installed!! Thx
Thank you for your business and support! Please feel free to call, email or PM me anytime with questions. Have a great day and we'll talk to you soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazzin1 View Post
I recently had my 3.45's replaced with these 3.91 gears, and I used the Lingenfelter Kit as well. One thing I did not understand is the theory of replacing a ball bearing (such as the two pinion bearings included in the kit), without replacing the associated races. My installer didn't understand that either, and sourced the races direct from GM, and replaced them too. I know many people say that in most cases the bearings are fine and don't need to be replaced anyway. But if you're going to do it, I thought it was standard practice to ALWAYS replace the race along with the bearing. Any thoughts on this Jordan???
I suggest using new races when replacing the bearings. This is something we will end up adding to the Lingenfelter kit in the very near future to make it easier on shops and customers to get the gears installed. We're also offering assembled diffs on a core exchange program with various options.

Please feel free to call, email or PM me anytime with questions. I appreciate everyone's support and have a great day!

Kind regards,

Jordan Priestley