View Single Post
Old 02-04-2014, 09:06 PM   #32
pyr0b0y
need....more....hp

Drives: The Neighbor Hater
I wanted to post my experience with G3 Composites. I put a $300 deposit down on a ZL1 front splitter. That was 2 years ago. About 6 months ago I said screw it, and had him switch the order to a manual shifter bezel and the center console side pieces. As of December 30th, they were supposed to ship out; I even got a tracking number, that still has not been processed. Everytime I text or email him, I get the same response, that my parts are ready to ship, then the next day, they were either lost or stolen (which I don't believe happens 6 times in a row). I finally have had enough with the BS and told him that I need the parts shipped out with proof from the carrier by Friday or I will need my $300 back. He said that his painter will be coming in tonight to finish the parts, and they should ship out this week. One too many excuses.

I will be flying out to Florida this weekend to take care of this in person. I hope for his sake that I don't hear any more excuses.

Mast Motorsports Built LS3 Stroker 418, IPS GT35R Twin Turbos, Exedy GTO4XD Twin Disc Clutch, Aeromotive A1000 Eliminator Stealth Fuel Pump, AEM Meth Injection, DSS 1400hp Axels, BC Coilovers, Pfadt & BMR Suspension, Hawk HPS Pads, Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Hurst Shifter, Custom Roll Cage by Blu808, T3 Ports, 22" Custom Concave Mesh Rims
pyr0b0y is offline   Reply With Quote