View Single Post
Old 12-05-2009, 08:19 PM   #2
irvinecamaro

Drives: Used to be 2010 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravensjeff View Post
I have already successfully paired my Verizon LG Chocolate phone to the Camaro. Works great. I am ready to get new cell phones thru Verizon and went to the GM website and printed out the list.

Problem is: Took the list to my Verizon Service Center and they said that just about all of the phones on the list are discontinued (Older versions).

I'd like to get the LG env3 (Model# VX9200) phone thru Verizon, but only the env (Model# VX9900) & env2 (Model# VX9100) are on the list for this particular phone design.

The list appears to have not been updated for quite some time. How do I go about finding out if the newer model works prior to committing with Verizon with it? The Verizon service center that they aren't sure if it would or not since it is possible that the Camaro/car was only programmed for the ones on the list (I just can't believe that though).

I think the list is just old, don't see why the newer phones will not work with the Camaro Bluetooth. You can always get the phone and try it and if for some reason it doesn't work you usually have 30 days to return the phone and cancel the plan without any penalty. I know T-mobile and AT&T allow you to do this so Verizon should also but find out before you take my word for it.
irvinecamaro is offline   Reply With Quote