CamaroSpike23
Truth Enforcer

Drives: anything I can get my hands on
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroSpike23
Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
I don't have a welder?

Or the ability to weld for that matter.
Who said anything about welding? you have exhaust clamps do you not? the way I'm describing would be completely clamped on for easy removability on your part if need be. if you wanted to get it welded up later down the road... go for it.

Man, I'm telling you...just swing by the house this weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
Right. It came off your car. Borla headers go all the way back where cat's would be. So Borla headers collectors go back much further than other headers. Because I know that system was on your car, then I kow you couldn't have had Borla headers. And so I know my collectors came back much further than yours did.

Basically, Borla headers take up the space where the cats would be by sending the primaries back further. And so the collector is back about 8 inches further.
so cut off more from the headers...

You don't have a bolt up flange that you have to worry about right? so just trim till it fits. just stay away from the o2 sensor. and like I said in the other thread (I should merge these two at this point), if need be, cut another section out of the straight pipe in the driveshaft tunnel and scoot the whole system back another inch or so to give you extra room.
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelmanSS View Post
Post count is truly an accurate measure of how cool someone is on the Internet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Norris View Post
I piss excellence
and fart awesomeness
"You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overflow View Post
But not all people were born awesome like you, Spike.
CamaroSpike23 is offline   Reply With Quote