View Single Post
Old 07-30-2015, 08:58 AM   #1
Moreair1

Drives: 2011 ss convertible
My camaro mild build plan

Figured I would post this and see what you think of my mild build I'm going be doing or for you to point out things I may be overlooking and not going list clutch or differential and axels but feel free to list what you think is a good value and quality product

I'm going with a agp twin turbo kit with a g force 2 boost controller, hp tuner,ngk tr7 plugs, Id 1k injectors,msd bap(completed), I will be then adding bmr trailing arms, bmr toe rods(completed)(bmr poly rear subframe bushings and lpe twin pump(completed),then dashlogic for guages,(completed)and I will be rerouting the turbo dump tube into the exhaust, I also will upgrade the exhaust to a 3 inch speed engineering exhaust(completed) That is my plan let me know what you think thanks and this is on a 2011 ss/rs vert with a 6 speed manual

(Update added led fog lamps, mr228 rims, replaced the rear sub and rear speakers, also added some interior lighting) few more add ons, dsx flex fuel sensor and a led shift light plus a 3.23 zl1 dif with bmr bushings and a dss driveshaft, monster lt1 triple clutch, tick speed bleeder, clutch reservoir relocation kit and a mgw shifter(list completed)
Btr tt stage 1 cam added plus Pedders coilovers and qa1 lca

Last edited by Moreair1; 06-13-2020 at 07:20 PM. Reason: Updated
Moreair1 is offline   Reply With Quote