View Single Post
Old 08-12-2018, 08:32 AM   #14
DSX_Camaro

Drives: 2013 SW 2LT/RS LFX/AY6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daiboru View Post
Threw the resonated pipe on the car, now it’s .... super quiet. Any way to put a little sound back on it without making it back up go insane rasp levels?

Car currently has BBK LT headers, magnaflow x pipe, muffler delete, and some little baby ass 2.5 inch tips

Are you sure it's not just super quiet in the cabin?

Beyond that. Do you have LT's with cats or with no cats? No cats will be louder. Going by your saying you have a muffler delete, I assume you might still have the stock resonators and the stock 2.25" piping? Those will both bring volume levels down a bit too. Full 2.5" exhaust with only the Magnaflow Res X and long tubes will be loud. That's basically how my exhaust is with the baffles open, and saying it's not loud just because it's not super loud in the cabin would be insane of me.
K&N CAI, 1LE Strut Tower Brace, Elite Engineering Catch Can and Clean Side Separator, Apex Scoop w/ Washer Relocation Kit, CTS Front Calipers and Rotors, JacFab Ported Intake Manifold, JacFab Intake Manifold Spacer, 80mm Overkill Throttle Body, SS Brake Lines, Ideal Garage Master Cylinder, Monster Twin Disc Clutch, NPP Retrofit w/ Magnaflow Resonated X, ARH Catless Downpipes, JRE Built 3.45 Diff, 1LE Axles, 1LE Hubs, Overkill Tuned, BMR Anti Wheel-hop Kit Stage I, ACS TL1 Hood Insert, ZL1 Spoiler
DSX_Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote