View Single Post
Old 01-16-2024, 01:26 PM   #824
Iron Lung Jimmy

Drives: Iron Lung, Jimmy
Quote:
Originally Posted by m6-lt1 View Post
Pains me to say this but I thought the cowboys could beat any afc team but the Ravens. They just happened to do the thing they always do which is flop in the playoffs which was amazing. I wouldn’t count the Lions as not a threat. Their offense is elite. If their defense can force a couple stops they could possibly beat any AFC team aside from the Ravens.

The main reason I called the AFC weak is Joe Burrow being out, the Browns not having their qb either (yes his stats weren’t great but they were winning at a high clip with him) and the chiefs offense had a down year. As much as I would hate the see the chiefs progress in the playoffs it wouldn’t shock me at all if they beat the Bills next week and it wouldn’t shock me if they beat the Ravens too. The tried and true formula for winning a Super Bowl in the NFL is having a franchise qb and an elite defense. That’s what the chiefs have…hoping their offense’s ineptitude keeps them from getting to another Super Bowl.
Don't look past the Texans. Lamar Jackson has not been good in the playoffs and he will be facing the best QB in the AFC not named Patrick Mahomes.
Iron Lung Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote