Thread: Spun bearing
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2021, 05:19 PM   #58
Astatenate

Drives: 2015 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobZL1 View Post
That is accurate. Here is the graph:
Sweet so the 10355 is definitely a step up. So the 10355 hv might be over kill or good reassurance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risingson05 View Post
I replaced my oil pump to a 10355 for my truck . From what I was told by tsp that stock oil pumps tend to cavitate and starts to aerate at Rpms above 5500rpms .
When it’s time to do my z I will be replacing my oil pump , as I’m changing the cam right from the get go, I’ll already be there , plan on cutting cross member and using that kit I bought from here to modify cross member to get the oil pan out . To me it’s just that much more extra insurance besides the pump is only like 200-300.00 from what I remember . I’ve also always ran driven ls-30 and I do have a mm catch can aswell .

I’ve been running cam and. Other bolt ons for my truck for over 3 years now
Sounds good to me. Guess I’ll def do the oil pump then!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ27 View Post
I definitely recomend a better oil pump if you do a cam swap.
10-4. I’ll get that when I get the cam.
787WHP/ 719TQ | Fully Forged Short Block | Custom Spec GPI Cam | DSX aux pump & FF sensor| 1200cc FIC Injectors | Lingfelter 10.0” pulley & ATI damper | RotoFab Intake | ZZ Performance solid isolator | Kooks Headers | Corsa Catback | AFCO dual fan HX | Reinforced IC brick | AEM 3-in-1 Gauge | GPI Tuned | Carbon Fiber WickerBill | Morimoto Tail-lights | WELD S71 + ET STREET R’s
Astatenate is offline   Reply With Quote