View Single Post
Old 03-27-2011, 03:42 PM   #1224
speedster
SST...

Drives: SST Camaro 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJT-Maro View Post
Ok. He's 15 so he will be under the car guiding everything up while I bolt. And I think the only reason I have to cut is because I have to cut out the mid pipes and resonators to put in the ARH stuff. But I believe they give you clamps to put their stuff to my mufflers. If I have to weld, I will just have a local shop do that lol. Thanks for the info!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
Good luck. Cool that your son will get some 'wrenching' time. I had my son help me with his Jeep do the control arms and rotors and pads. Had my daughter, 14 help with my Camaro.
It is so awesome that you guys have the kids helping. My son, 10 at the time, helped my put the SW exhaust on the SST the first week it was here. Kids have such a blast doing it. After that, we were driving down the road and one of his friends waved us down. Took him for a ride and my son said "yeah, check out this new exhaust I helped put on Dad's car - it's a lot louder..." And his buddy said "that is cool that you did that with your Dad." Makes you feel good they can be a part of it.