View Single Post
Old 11-24-2018, 04:41 PM   #1
KalCorp
Space Coast Camaros

Drives: 2012 Camaro Vert
TT issue, White smoke

OK So i got a custom TT setup on my 12 SS.

Set to about 10lb. its not alot. My vac is setup to vent. Working on a closed system maybe.

When i get on it hard it looks like i am getting blow by and some oil comes out of the vac lines. OK i expect this but not as much as its doing now. So what happens now is i get tons ( and i mean a lot) of white smoke out the exhaust. I pull over and let run for 10-15 and its slows down and it stops and all is good. This happen two times already couple weeks apart. just strange. one thing i did do each time was reset the computer right after it happen. First time i thought it was that. because it stopped 10 mins after i did it.

I checked all the sparks last week they look normal and OK no oil or anything strange. I checked compression and they all looked ok.
by the way not easy to check this with downpipes and stuff. pain in the ass. need to remove downpipes on each side to get to #7 and #8 :-(

I am doing a leak down test now. #1 and #3 are OK will check others soon. Oil and water look ok and normal levels.

dont know if its Oil, water or tune issue. but i guess i need to complete the leak down on the rest to be 100%

Here is my FB page with everything on it.
https://www.facebook.com/NBECAMARO/

KalCorp is offline   Reply With Quote