View Single Post
Old 01-08-2007, 11:19 AM   #9
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Welcome to the site!!! We love to get the new members in and have a good discussion. Remember what Moose said...let's not let this thread get out of hand.

For those who want GM to really rush this thing and get it out early...more power to you. I agree GM needs it out early for financial gain. Will it eventually lose it's luster? I don't think so....it'll turn some off, but won't close down GM.

Dealers are dealers. The salesmen must make sales in order to keep their jobs. It's just that plain and simple. Why in the world do you think we suddenly saw ebay selling "promises" of being able to buy the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Camaro from their dealer. People were paying 5K over MSRP to be able to do this....all the while GM never released any production dates or anything. Dealers are selling promises right now and some couldn't care less when it comes out as long as they can get your downpayment to guarantee your business....IT SECURES THEIR JOBS. We do have some good salesmen so don't think I'm including all of them in this "generalized" statement.

Finally.........we talked about release dates w/ a certain someone (you know who I'm talking about). I can't say what was said during that conversation about when it's coming out because I was asked not to. But, during the conversation we also spoke about the old St.Therese contract. Has anyone not heard me talk about this? I'll spare repeating it for a 4th time....just do a search if ur interested. It's coming out in 08 as an 09 BECAUSE IT CAN NOT BE LABELED AS AN 08 YEAR MODEL.. Better yet, it's coming out in 09 like GM said. I'm saying it's coming out in 08...

Finally, bobby, you make very good points in your argument. I agree w/ most of those points and I, as well, would like to see it come out early. Again, welcome to the site!
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote